To ensure the above two worst cases do not happen, smartphones keep the temperature at a limit by throttling the processor, screen, and battery. The Black Shark 4 gaming phone will receive a 6.67-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, which will support a refresh rate of 144 Hz. The Black Shark 4 Pro is empowered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 platform.
- Adding to this is an astronomical 720Hz touch response, which is pretty damn fast for your fingers.
- If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with bootloader mode.
- The first image shows the scaled photograph of the test device.
- The glass rear is matte to help resist fingerprints with the familiar X pattern visible beneath, with interesting light refraction effects that give it a premium, but not so ‘in-your-face-gamer’ look.
- The buds themselves hit about 6 hours of battery life alone and 28 hours with the charging case.
There is an insane 720Hz touch sampling rate, too, which Xiaomi claims is the industry’s best on a mobile. Hardcore gamers may want this supposed competitive advantage. Both models include a pressure-sensitive display, too, which should mean that the level of your taps will correspond to different in-game actions/movement. It is not difficult to see that the next generation of Black Shark gaming phone named Black Shark 4, will be the first gaming phone equipped with Snapdragon 888. Earlier, Black Shark officially announced that Black Shark will launch the first batch of new products equipped with Snapdragon 888 in the first quarter of 2021. They stock Android firmware also stated that as the pioneer of Chinese gaming phones, Black Shark always pays attention to the performance of mobile phones and insists on using the flagship SOC for all products. Instead, the “killer” battery feature for the Black Shark 4 comes via charging.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. The battery of Black Shark 4 isn’t removable without voiding the warranty. The model runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chip with a transistor size of 5 nm. With regard to the rest of the daily tasks, the user will not feel any shortcomings, regardless of the size of the application they use.
That would be remarkable progress and is faster than the claimed speed of Oppo’s 125W flash charge tech that was announced in summer 2020. Well, now it’s time to visit the nearest Xiaomi Repair Center.